We supply security software to private and public sector customers (hospitals, banks, manufacturing companies and others). Help us expand abroad. You will be in charge of new markets, including building a sales team and a network of business partners.
What you can get from us:
- A product with a great reputation and many excellent references
- A strong position on the Czech and Polish markets and a good starting point for further international growth
- Responsibility for entrusted markets
- Space for the realization of your own ideas and professional growth
- A salary appropriate to the responsibility entrusted to you
- The opportunity to directly influence the future direction of the company
- A friendly team ready to take the company to a global level
- Location at our Brno office – we work remotely too, but we also need to meet
What we expect:
- Enthusiasm for business
- Long-term experience in B2B IT trading – ideally in security
- Channel partner experience
- Organizational skills and a desire to lead people
- English at least at B2 level
More about GREYCORTEX:
We protect companies and institutions from advanced cyber threats. We create smart and practical solutions for network security. Our GREYCORTEX Mendel product processes large volumes of data from network traffic and uses algorithms and machine learning to find known and emerging security threats. In addition, Mendel can show everything that is going on in the network and any incorrect network settings or performance issues. It is the essential tool for IT and industrial (OT/SCADA/ICS) network administrators.
We are looking for a colleague for the position of
Location: JIC, Brno-Medlánky, Czech Republic
If you think you are a great fit for this position, send us your CV to the email below, including a few lines explaining why we should hire you – even if you do not meet all our requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tel: +420 602 732 467
By sending us your CV, you agree that GREYCORTEX s.r.o. can process your personal data for recruitment purposes. We will process your data in compliance with the current personal data privacy and processing legislation of the Czech Republic (101/2000 Sb.).