As a growing high-tech company, GREYCORTEX is looking for new colleagues for several junior and senior positions.
If you are concerned that your skills don't match these positions exactly, don’t worry. Nothing is lost by contacting us. We are happy to review your CV.
Work on front line of our solution
GREYCORTEX is looking for a FrontEnd developer who is passionate about creating products that give the user more than they knew they needed.
In this position you will work in Analysis team, responsible for designing, developing, maintaining, and troubleshooting front-end components. You will have an opportunity to gain experience with not just frontend development, but cybersecurity as well.
- You are interested in graphical interfaces
- You think about usability from the development and end-user side
- You want to improve the look and user experience of our graphical interface
- You have some experience with web page design and development
- You will create new views and components for several dashboards in our cybersecurity solution
- You will work to create better network data visualization that customers need
- You will design new pages in our solution
- You will ensure quality of code by developing automated tests
Job Status: Full-time or Part-time position
You will act as an advocate for the customer with our development teams, representing the user’s perspective in new features and functionalities. You will cooperate with our product management team to build a roadmap for future versions, enhancements, and features for our MENDEL network security solution. You will also work with development teams on daily basis including standups and other scrum ceremonies.
- You have a basic knowledge of cyber security and computer networks
- You have a basic knowledge of SCRUM framework
- You have good presentation and communication skills
- You can drive projects forward to meet deadlines
- You can think critically and come up with solutions when a problem appears
- You can work with people, manage their work, and help them synchronize with each other
- You can speak Czech or Slovak (native speaking is preferable)
- You will attend and lead scrum ceremonies with our development teams
- You will maintain an overview of the status of new features and planned releases
- You will cooperate with our CTO, Head of Development, and our Head of Quality Assurance
- You will write specifications for new features in our product
- You will synchronize inter-team work
Job Status: Full-time position
- You are happy to help your colleagues, and willing to ask for their help
- You are never satisfied, and are always looking to improve
- Challenges don’t scare you
- If you say you will do something, you make it happen
- Experience in artificial intelligence and network security
- Hands-on training and professional development
- Long-term employment contract
- Career growth opportunities
Full-time or Part-time (min. 20 hours/week)
Immediately or by agreement
Brno-Medlanky (Technology Park)
+420 511 205 216, email@example.com