Are you interested in networks and network security? Do you like to solve technical problems and help others? Then we may be looking for you, because at GREYCORTEX we are expanding our team with someone who will help our partners and customers to use our product Mendel.
Mendel is a smart and practical network detection and response (NDR) solution that protects the network infrastructures of hospitals, banks, technology companies and many other interesting customers. Mendel processes large volumes of data from network traffic and uses algorithms and machine learning to find known and emerging security threats. In addition, it can do many other things – for example, show what’s happening in users’ networks or alert customers about bad settings of network elements and performance problems.
We are looking for a colleague for the position of
Location: JIC, Brno-Medlánky, Czech Republic / remote
About the Position
You will be working in a small Customer Success team. You will be supported by Michal, who leads the whole team. In addition to partners and customers, you will work closely with our sales department and developers. You’ll be the person customers, partners and colleagues go to for answers – making great use of your ability to think about things from different perspectives and engage in critical thinking.
Your job will involve:
- Analysing and resolving reported issues and working together to eliminate their causes
- Training partners and customers
- Creating and expanding user guides and technical support needs
- Further improving customer support processes.
You are a great match for us if you have:
- Basic knowledge of networking (application protocols TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, LDAP, TLS, etc.)
- Linux basics (command line, basic bash scripting, basic SQL queries, working with network traffic using tools like Wireshark or tcpdump)
- English at least at B1 level
- Czech at native speaker level
Have you found yourself in a position but you don’t know everything? No problem. The main thing is willingness to learn, curiosity, perseverance and diligence.
What we Offer
You can look forward to:
- A full-time job in a company where everyone knows everyone and we like to move the product forward together
- Working with modern technology
- The opportunity to learn new things and pass on your experience
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to work partly from home
- The friendly JIC environment (South Moravian Innovation Centre)
If you think you are a great fit for this position, send us your CV to the email below, including a few lines explaining why we should hire you – even if you do not meet all our requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tel: +420 602 732 467
By sending us your CV, you agree that GREYCORTEX s.r.o. can process your personal data for recruitment purposes. We will process your data in compliance with the current personal data privacy and processing legislation of the Czech Republic (101/2000 Sb.).