Do you enjoy working with networks and want to contribute to a safer world through your code? Do you have experience with efficiently processing billions of records in seconds, or are you curious about how to do it?
As a Java Developer in our team, you will be involved in scaling and optimizing our product Mendel and its further development. Together, we will improve it so it performs better network data analysis and detection of potential threats in computer networks.
Mendel is a smart and practical network detection and response (NDR) solution that protects the network infrastructures of hospitals, banks, technology companies and many other interesting customers. Mendel processes large volumes of data from network traffic and uses algorithms and machine learning to find known and emerging security threats. In addition, it can do many other things – for example, show what’s happening in users’ networks or alert customers about bad settings of network elements and performance problems.
About the Position
You will work mainly with Michal, a database and data processing expert. You will be involved in the development of our detection system and systems for massive data processing and the analysis and anomaly detection in this data. You will use the principles of parallel programming, striving for maximum processing efficiency and new approaches to data processing and classification.
You are a great match for us if you have:
- Experience with query optimization and database tuning
- The ability to analyse algorithm complexity and design more efficient methods for processing TB volumes of data
- Willingness to learn new technologies and English language skills at a level of understanding technical documentation
- An interest in cyber security
Our Tech stack and the knowledge you will apply:
- Java and multi-threaded programming
- Database systems and SQL
- Git, Maven and Linux (we expect hands-on experience)
- A basic understanding of computer networking principles
What we Offer
You can look forward to:
- A full-time job in a company where everyone knows everyone and we like to move the product forward together
- Working with modern technology
- The opportunity to learn new things and pass on your experience
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to work partly from home
- The friendly JIC environment (South Moravian Innovation Centre)
We are looking for a colleague for the position of
Location: JIC, Brno-Medlánky, Czech Republic
If you think you are a great fit for this position, send us your CV to the email below, including a few lines explaining why we should hire you – even if you do not meet all our requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +420 602 732 467
By sending us your CV, you agree that GREYCORTEX s.r.o. can process your personal data for recruitment purposes. We will process your data in compliance with the current personal data privacy and processing legislation of the Czech Republic (101/2000 Sb.).