Industrial networks are often vulnerable to both targeted and random cyber attacks. Even though these attacks are not always catastrophic, even the smallest malfunction can negatively impact regular business operations.
GREYCORTEX Mendel’s ICS module is an advanced industrial Intrusion Detection System (IDS) based on deep packet inspection (DPI) of ICS and SCADA traffic. Using traditional detection techniques as well as advanced artificial intelligence and machine learning, it detects both common and undocumented cyber attacks, behavioral anomalies, vulnerabilities and misconfigurations.
– A practical solution to eliminate OT threats and risks
– Visibility of active IT and OT assets
– Decreases time and resources necessary for securing ICS/SCADA networks
– Easy to deploy, operate and get results on day one
– A single solution for industrial networks and an organization’s entire IT infrastructure
Eliminate OT Threats and Risks with Deep Visibility
Get deep visibility into ICS/SCADA networks, protocols, assets and related vulnerabilities, combined with threat detection and policy monitoring, to ensure the security of any industrial network.
A Detailed Overview of the Network
At the same time, Mendel monitors your network continuously to ensure policy compliance and discovers any anomalies and provides a quick network insight that shows all your assets, their details and vulnerabilities.
Efficient and Flexible Monitoring
Mendel decreases the complexity of OT network security. It is easy to implement and operate and can even be handled by smaller teams with limited resources.
Threat and Risk Detection
The system will alert you to detected security breaches and events in both IT and OT environments and instantly displays them to you, including full details.
Manufacturing and Processing
Both random or targeted attacks on manufacturing companies can result, among other things, in increased lead times or decreased quality of products, thus damaging your company’s reputation. In addition, many cyber threats originate in IT networks, so the fastest way to protect them is a system that can monitor both OT and IT traffic.
With GREYCORTEX Mendel you get:
- An overview and detailed information about all assets in the network – this helps you understand the environment, prioritize, and then assess the current security level and related risk.
- Identification of IT and OT assets – automatic asset tagging allows you to quickly deploy a custom set of signatures for risk assessment.
- Easier communication between IT and OT teams with the Mitre ATT&CK framework.
- Intrusion prevention – firewall integration enables the blocking of high-risk traffic and rapid reaction to unexpected situations.
GREYCORTEX Mendel identifies risks and provides visibility into data flows and assets in industrial networks.
Energy and Utilities
An increasing number of facilities and industrial equipment within critical infrastructures are connected to traditional IT networks and, therefore, the outside world. This increases the risk of attack and makes it more difficult to protect them.
GREYCORTEX Mendel will help you:
- Understand your infrastructure down to the last detail – you will know about all devices in your network and, thanks to the many supported OT protocols, you will be able to find detailed information about them.
- Identify the risks of each device in your network – Mendel will report known vulnerabilities (CVE and CPE) and potential misconfigurations.
- Bring OT teams and IT teams together to increase cyber security of the OT network
- Eliminate blackbox systems and blind spots in your OT network.
GREYCORTEX Mendel is a comprehensive tool that meets the needs of both IT and OT networks and enables the cooperation of security teams who ensure the operation, stability and continuity of technology networks.
Vessels are increasingly becoming more connected and data-driven. Adding extra digital components, often required by law, increase the complexity and potential vulnerabilities.
GREYCORTEX Mendel will provide you with:
- Minimizing the risk of successful cyber attacks on your fleet that could result in huge damage and losses
- A clear visibility on the current state of the on-board security situation from a cyber perspective, while providing the on-shore MSP with the data needed to support the office in making decisions in time-critical situations.
- The high-level knowledge required for training the entire on-board crew and detailed knowledge for the designated incident response officer.
- Information about shielding OT systems from the IT onboard the vessel – which assets are involved intentionally, which unintentionally and which not at all.
- Real-time notification of security events to the shore Managed Service Party and/or to the vessel’s incident response officer.
The digitalization and interconnection of IT and OT environments in maritime bring a number of challenges in the protection against cyber attacks, and GREYCORTEX Mendel helps you address them all.