Skip to main content
New Features Include:
- A new module for processing and visualization of SCADA protocols, including new dashboards for visualizing time series in IEC 61850 GOOSE, SNMP, and IEC 60870 – 5‑104 protocols. This module includes the capability to identify individual SCADA devices, their communications within the network, and even their internal states. As with Mendel’s IT network features, Mendel’s SCADA functionality is passive, so there is no risk that a network will be shutdown by active response measures.
- Added support for parsing Kerberos, Enip/CIP, TFTP, CC-link, and IKEv2 protocols
- Added support for parsing FTP protocol including parsing FTP data streams
- Added detection engine for SSL/TLS client fingerprints JA3
- Introduced new light color scheme
- Integration with firewalls from Check Point