November 7, 2018
GREYCORTEX Mendel 3.2 brings several new features which provide useful overviews of the network for management or those who need a quick understanding the network’s overall health.
- New management dashboards with simplified overviews of the network, detected threats, and hosts ordered by their risks
- New security dashboards with improved and simplified data and information
- The ability to display information from multiple sensors
- Support for parsing Telnet, LDAP, and SNMP protocols
- Search capability for application data in flows
- Integration with firewalls from Juniper Networks
- Improved the ability to use hostname from HTTP requests to identify hosts
- Subnet filter now filters either a defined subnet within Mendel or any other subnet
- Improved display of data from multiple sensors to eliminate duplicates
- Remove visibility for user passwords in application data from parsed protocols
- Enhanced the rendering of application data in Flows
- Improved the transmission of Netflow flows to enable the use of one directional flows
- Improved processing for numeric types in Netflow protocol
- Added a user to Watchers when they make comments in incident management
- Added sensor name and IP address info to System Information
- Added an option to select IP address in the IP dialog by double click
- Added an information message about new available version on main the dashboard
- Improved firewall plugin integration to solve all possible error states
- Translated the Installation Wizard into English, Czech, and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), and Japanese by request
In general, our development team focused on improving the user experience and reporting.
Contact your local GREYCORTEX partner to find out how you can put Mendel to work for you.